This term is made in Japanese and translated into English. The Japanese text is the original and the English text is only for reference purposes. If there is any conflict or inconsistency between these two texts, the Japanese text shall prevail.
Chapter 1 General
Article 1 (Purpose)
This agreement stipulates basic matters regarding the use of this site provided and operated by our company.
Article 2 (Definition)
In this agreement, the terms used have the following meanings.
1. “User” is a collective term for those who access this site.
2. “Member” means an individual who has applied for membership registration on this site by the method prescribed by the Company specified in Article 8 and approved by the Company.
3. “This service” is a generic term for services that we provide to users based on this agreement.
Four. “Member service” means the service that we provide only to members based on this agreement.
Article 3 (Applicable scope and changes of this agreement)
1. This agreement shall be applied between the user and our company, and the user shall adhere to this agreement in good faith when using this service.
2. Our company considers that you have agreed to this agreement by using this service such as accessing the site and browsing contents and information. However, the rules regarding members and member services shall apply only to members.
Article 4 (use of this service)
1. Preparation and maintenance of computers, software and other devices, communication lines and other communication environments required to receive the provision of this service shall be at the expense and responsibility of the user.
2. All or part of this service may be available only to members who meet the age, presence or absence of identity verification, presence of registered information, and other conditions that the Company deems necessary, and the user agrees to this I shall.
Article 5 (use restrictions)
The user may not be able to use this service if there is a reason corresponding to any of the following items, or if the Company judges that there is a possibility of such.
(1) If you have violated these Terms
(2) When it is found that the facts to be reported to the Company are false facts
(3) In the case of all services (including this site) provided by the Company in the past, prohibited acts and default
(4) If the payment method required for purchasing products on this site cannot be used
(5) When we judge that the order has been excessively canceled or returned, etc.
(6) When the Company determines that the purpose of use is resale
(7) In the case of any of the items in Article 8, Paragraph 5
(8) In addition, when we judge that we are not eligible as a user
Article 6 (Prohibited acts by users)
When using this service, the user must not act by himself or a third party that falls under any of the following items.
(1) Acts that violate laws, ordinances, this agreement and detailed usage rules
(2) Sending / registering false information, third party information, nonexistent information, etc. when using / registering this site
(3) Other users, third parties or acts that cause trouble, disadvantage or damage to the Company, acts that damage the honor, acts that cause discomfort, or acts that may cause them.
(4) Acts that infringe or may infringe on intellectual property rights, moral rights or other rights such as copyrights of other users, third parties or our company.
(5) Unauthorized use of credit card to use this service
(6) Acts that interfere with the operation of this service and may interfere with this service
(7) Repeated use for resale or transfer of criminal proceeds
(8) Actions that may adversely affect the physical and mental health of youth, actions that violate public order and morals, or actions that may result in such actions.
(9) Election activities, acts similar to this, and other political and religious acts
(10) Use of our services for the purpose of user's business activities and profit
(11) Using or providing harmful programs, emails, etc. containing computer viruses, etc. through or in connection with this site.
(12) Unauthorized access to our server or other computers
(13) Lending / transferring the member number and password to a third party, or sharing with a third party
(14) Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Chapter 2 Members
Article 7 (Member Services)
The exclusive services provided to members on this site will be as described in the detailed usage rules.
Article 8 (Member registration)
1. Only members (individuals) over the age of 18 who are registered as members can receive membership services.
2. When a user wants to use the membership service, he / she applies for information registered by the Company such as name / address / email address (hereinafter referred to as “member information”) according to the prescribed procedure and applies for membership registration. I shall. Registration by agents other than legal agents is not allowed.
3. Applicants for membership registration must provide true and accurate information when registering registration information. We provide this service on the premise of the registration information registered by the applicant for membership registration. The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused to the registrant due to false, incorrect or missing information in the registered information.
Four. During the membership registration procedure, please read the notes carefully and enter the necessary information in the prescribed input form correctly. Some characters cannot be used when registering member information. If these characters are registered, we may change them.
Five. The Company may refuse registration if the person who applied for registration falls under any of the following reasons (hereinafter referred to as “reason for refusal to register”).
(1) In case of false, erroneous or omission of all or part of the registration information provided to us.
(2) If the applicant for registration has received or is currently receiving service suspension measures such as account deletion when using this service or other services provided by the Company.
(3) Antisocial forces, etc. (means gangsters, gangsters, right-wing groups, antisocial forces, and others equivalent thereto. The same shall apply hereinafter.) When we judge that we are engaged in some kind of exchange or involvement with anti-social forces, such as cooperation or involvement in the maintenance, operation or management of
(4) When the applicant for registration violates or may violate this agreement and detailed usage rules
(5) In addition, if we judge that the registration is not appropriate
Article 9 (Management of registration information and password)
1. Members cannot transfer or lend their membership to a third party.
2. Members are responsible for managing their passwords, such as changing passwords regularly so that they cannot be known to others.
3. The member shall be liable for damages due to insufficient management of registration information or password, error in use, use by a third party, etc., and we shall not take any responsibility.
Article 10 (change)
1. If there is a change in the name, address, e-mail address, or any other item notified to the Company, the member shall promptly register the change using the method specified by this site.
2. If the member has not notified the change according to the procedures prescribed by the Company despite the change in the registered content, the Company can treat the registered content as unchanged. Even if the change is notified, transactions and various procedures performed before the change registration may still depend on the information before the change registration.
3. The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by membership registration, modification of registered contents, or failure to modify, whether directly or indirectly.
Article 11 (withdrawal)
1. If a member wishes to withdraw from membership, the member himself / herself can withdraw by following the procedures prescribed by the Company. However, at the time of withdrawal procedure, if there are uncompleted transaction procedures such as settlement of transactions and shipment of goods, members cannot withdraw, so members will delay a series of incomplete transactions according to this agreement. Without proceeding smoothly, you need to complete the withdrawal procedure after completing it.
2. At the time of the withdrawal of a member, regarding the money etc. that were to be paid to the member, such as money for the goods, it is possible, at the discretion of the Company, to take measures not to return it to the member. We accept this in advance.
3. Even after the withdrawal procedure by the member, the Company shall be able to withhold the withdrawal procedure of the member within a reasonable period necessary for the smooth operation of this site.
Four. Members will not be exempt from all obligations and obligations under this service usage contract even after withdrawing from this site.
Five. If you wish to register for this service again after withdrawing from membership, you will need to perform the registration procedure again. Those who wish to register must agree in advance that the data before withdrawal will not be carried over after the re-registration procedure.
6. The Company shall not be liable for any damage to the Member caused by the measures in the preceding paragraphs, whether directly or indirectly.
Article 12 (Suspension of Membership, Elimination and Compensation Obligation)
1. If the member falls under any of the following items, or if the Company judges that it falls under any of the following items, the Company will suspend the use of this site or delete the membership (hereinafter, “Violation”). In that case, we have no obligation to explain why.
(1) Violation of laws and regulations or this agreement
(2) When there is cheating
(3) If you have been punished by our company for cancellation of membership registration, etc. due to violation of this agreement in the past
(4) If the application for registration contains false information
(5) If the member does not perform the procedures required by these Terms or contact us
(6) When the information registered by the member duplicates the existing registration
(7) When it is found that the telephone number, e-mail address, or address registered by the member has been lost
(8) When unfairly disturbing other members or third parties
(9) When there are more than a certain number of mistakes in password input that we judge.
(10) If there is no login for a certain number of times within a certain period specified by the Company
(11) In the case of any of the reasons for refusal of membership registration specified in Article 8 paragraph 5
(12) In case of suspension of payment or insolvency, or application for commencement of bankruptcy proceedings or similar proceedings
(13) If you do not have the ability to perform legal acts effectively (except when your ability is supplemented by the consent of a legal representative, etc.)
(14) When it is found to be an anti-social force, etc., or an anti-social force, etc. is involved in a corporation that is substantially involved in management
(15) Members use themselves or third parties to disseminate violent demanding acts, unreasonable demanding behaviors beyond legal liability, threatening behavior or acts of violence, disseminating rumors and making false counts. When using or using power to damage credit or interfere with business
(16) When we determine that it is necessary for the operation and maintenance of this service
(17) When the Company judges that there are other reasons similar to the above items
2. The Company shall be able to prohibit the use and access of this Site provided by the Company to members whose membership status has been canceled in the future.
3. The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the Member by violating the measures, and may retain and use the information provided by the Member to the Company even after the member's account is deleted.
Four. The Company shall be able to take measures, at the discretion of the Company, not to return the money, etc. to be paid to the Member at the time of the violation measure, and the Member shall consent in advance. I shall.
Five. Members are not exempt from all obligations and obligations under this agreement and this service use contract even after receiving the violation measures.
6. When a member dies, the legal heirs of the member who wish to pay the product price claim that the member had acquired will be specifically instructed by the Company within 6 months after the member dies, such as the Heritage Division Agreement. You will have to request it with the required documents. However, we may deposit the product price even within that period. Also, if there is no request within that period, all the product price claims etc. of that member will be cancelled.
7. When a member conducts any of the following actions, he / she will be responsible for the damage caused by the Company.
(1) Unauthorized use of membership number and password
(2) Acts that interfere with our business by accessing this site, falsifying information, sending harmful computer programs to this site, etc.
(3) Acts that infringe the intellectual property rights of the products we handle
(4) Other acts that violate this agreement
Chapter 3 Usage Method Related to Product Purchase
Article 13 (Purchase of goods etc.)
1. Users can purchase and use our products and services (hereinafter referred to as “products”) by operating on this site.
2. When purchasing products etc. on this site, the user shall accept the following items before purchasing products etc. on this site.
(1) Product status, detailed information about each product listed for each product, and detailed information and contents regarding delivery charges, payment methods, returns, guarantees, etc.
(2) Users may be subject to restrictions such as being unable to purchase products, etc., depending on their place of residence and other conditions, as a result of laws and regulations, or our judgment.
3. If the user wishes to purchase the product, etc., he / she shall apply for the purchase of the product etc. by inputting / transmitting true and accurate data according to the method specified by the Company.
Four. If we accept the purchase application described in the preceding paragraph, we will send an “order confirmation email” to the email address registered by the user.
Five. When the e-mail reaches the user, a sales contract will be concluded between the user and us under the conditions described in the “Order confirmation mail”. However, if the “Order Confirmation Email” did not arrive because the user entered an incorrect email address or the user refused or stopped receiving the email address, the email address is correct. , Or if it is possible to receive it, the sales contract between the user and the Company shall be concluded at the time when the email will arrive.
6. If the Company cannot accept the purchase application in paragraph 3 (including the case where the inventory is sold at the store) or if the user changes the application conditions and accepts it, the electronic application submitted by the user You will be notified by sending an email to your email address. In this case, if the agreement between the user and our company is established under new conditions by sending and receiving emails, the sales contract will be established under those conditions.
Article 14 (Payments for products, payment method)
1. The user shall pay the purchase price of the product, the handling fee such as shipping fee, and the consumption tax when purchasing the product.
2. The value of shipping and other fees shall be specified in accordance with the detailed rules of use or the notation based on the Specified Commercial Transactions Law, and shall be charged together with the product price.
3. The user shall select one of the payment methods specified by the Company as specified in the detailed usage rules or the notation based on the Specified Commercial Transactions Law at the time of applying for the purchase of products, etc., and pay the product price according to that method.
Four. If the user chooses to pay with a credit card, etc., it is the responsibility of the user to carefully check the contract and usage rules with the credit card company, etc. In the event of a dispute between the user and the credit card company, etc., both parties shall resolve it.
Article 15 (delivery of goods)
1. As a general rule, we ship products within 5 business days after the conclusion of a sales contract.
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, if you select a payment method (such as bank transfer) where prepayment of goods etc. is in principle, goods will be shipped within 5 business days after confirming payment of the full amount of goods etc.
3. Our company or our contracted delivery company will ship the product to the place specified by the user, unless there is a restriction such as being unable to deliver the product due to the place of residence or other conditions due to laws and other rules or our judgment. We shall deliver.
Four. If the user wishes to be accompanied by a service such as size correction, the delivery time of the product shall be notified to the user separately.
Article 16 (Returns, etc.)
1. No returns, exchanges or cancellations are allowed due to the user's convenience.
2. When the product arrives, the user should immediately unpack it and check the condition of the product.If there is a defect such as quality, quantity, processing condition, mistake, damage during shipment, defective product, etc., We will notify you by email or phone without delay and discuss the correspondence. No returns, exchanges, or cancellations will be made within 7 days of receiving the product without this notice.
3. As a general rule, after the product is returned, we will exchange it if we can secure a new product, and if not, we will cancel it and refund the price.
Four. When the user returns the product, it shall be returned to the state in which it was delivered by us and returned to the return address specified by us. If the product is damaged or soiled due to the user's willfulness or negligence, if it has already been used, if there is no packaging or accessories, or if we decide that the return, exchange, or cancellation is not appropriate, we will respond to them. You can not.
Five. If the user returns the product in an appropriate condition, we will promptly exchange or refund it according to the method prescribed by the user.
6. As a general rule, we will bear the shipping charges for returns, exchanges, and cancellations.
Article 17 (Cancellation of sales contract, etc.)
Even after the sales contract is concluded, the Company may cancel or cancel the sales contract for the product etc., suspend the performance, and take other appropriate measures for the following reasons.
(1) When it is found that the user violates or may violate this service usage contract
(2) When we judge that the user information provided to us is false
(3) When contact with the user is lost during execution of the sales contract
(4) If you have not selected the payment method for prepayment, but it is not possible to confirm the full payment of the product price by the due date.
(5) When there is a contact from the credit card company, etc. designated by the user, to the effect of distrust information
(6) When it is difficult to deliver the product due to lack of stock or difficulty in shipping
(7) When the display made by us regarding the price and function of the product is incorrect
(8) When the user does not receive the product
(9) In addition, when we judge that it is not appropriate to do business with the user
If you cancel the above, we shall not be liable for any damages caused to the user and other third parties.
Chapter 4 Handling of Personal Information
Article 18 (Definition of personal information)
“Personal information” means information that can be used to identify an individual user, such as name, address, telephone number, email address, etc. acquired from the user through this site (this information can be easily compared with other information, (Including those that can be identified), and purchase history, etc.
Article 19 (Handling of personal information)
1. In principle, we will not disclose personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the user. However, in the following cases, we shall be able to disclose personal information without prior consent of the user.
(1) When disclosure is required by law
(2) When we judge that it is necessary to protect our rights, interests, honor, etc.
3. The Company shall be able to provide users with information (including advertisements) by e-mail magazines and other methods. If the user does not wish to provide the information, we will stop providing the information according to the method prescribed by the Company and notify that effect. However, the provision of information necessary for the operation of this service cannot be stopped at the request of the user.
Chapter 5 Service Maintenance / Discontinuation / Change
Article 20 (Maintenance, interruption, suspension, etc. of services)
In order to keep the operating condition of this service in good condition, we may suspend the provision of this service in whole or in part without notice in any of the following cases.
(1) When necessary for regular maintenance and emergency maintenance of the system
(2) When the load is concentrated on the system
(3) When it becomes difficult to operate the system due to fire, power outage, obstruction by a third party, etc.
(4) In addition, if we determine that it is necessary to stop this service
Article 21 (change / abolition of services)
Our company can change or abolish all or part of this service without prior notice based on its judgment.
Chapter 6 Copyright / Disclaimer
Article 22 (copyright)
1. Intellectual property rights related to images, texts, designs, programs, etc. (hereinafter referred to as “contents”) included in this site belong to the Company or our affiliated companies. No one, including the user, may use these beyond the scope permitted by law without the written consent of the person.
2. For any reason, if we find any acts prohibited by domestic and national copyright laws and other laws, such as unauthorized duplication, reproduction or other unauthorized secondary use of our contents, Will take legal action immediately.
Article 23 (Disclaimer)
1. The user shall use this service at his own risk, and we shall not be liable for any damage caused by the use of this service unless there is a reason attributable to our company...
2. If the price on the Service is actually different from the selling price due to human error, or if the price is displayed at an insane price, the application shall be made based on Article 95 of the Civil Code “contract invalidation based on error”. The contract you received will not be established.
Article 24 (Governing Law)
Regarding the establishment, effect, performance and interpretation of this agreement, Japanese law shall apply.
Article 25 (Agreed Jurisdiction Court)
1. If there is a dispute between the user and our company regarding the use of this service, we shall discuss in good faith between the user and our company and try to resolve it.
2. If the dispute cannot be resolved despite the discussions under the preceding paragraph, the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive court of first instance.
Article 26 (Special provisions when using overseas delivery)
When a user uses overseas delivery, the following terms of this agreement shall be replaced and applied.
(1) Article 14, paragraph 1
Article 14 (Payments for products, payment method)
1. The overseas delivery user shall pay the purchase price of the product, shipping and insurance fees, customs duty and consumption tax when purchasing the product.
(2) Article 16, paragraph 2
Article 16 (Returns, etc.)
2. When the product arrives, the user should immediately unpack it and check the condition of the product.If there is a defect such as quality, quantity, processing condition, mistake, damage during shipment, defective product, etc., We will notify you by email or phone without delay and discuss the correspondence. No returns, exchanges, or cancellations will be made within 10 days of receiving the product without this notice.
[Established May 27, 2020]